Sunday, March 15, 2015

Encourage, Empower, Embrace

                Hey everyone and welcome to Mama Witz! My name is Ashton Witzman and I am mother to two girls, Gracie (4) & Claire (7mo). I am also a proud military wife, follower of Jesus, pediatric nurse, lover of all things DIY and first time blogger! I have been a fan of multiple blogs for years but have always been a little scared to share  myself in that way. Well, at least I was scared until now. There seems to be so much positivity among bloggers these days that I am not afraid - I'm excited! I want to share my experiences as a wife and mother and connect with people. My hope is to create a community that can encourage, empower and embrace people at all times in their lives.
                In the next few months our family will be experiencing some big changes. I have spent most of my life on beautiful Whidbey Island in WA state (a little north of Seattle). I always imagined staying here and raising kids in our small community with our wonderful support system of friends and family. But, plans change when you marry a man in the military. In roughly 6weeks we will be packing up our rain boots and moving to Jacksonville, FL! If a cross country move wasn't enough - I am not going back to work after the big move. I am thankful for the opportunity to stay home and spend time with my girls after being a working Mom the last three years.

                I am so excited to start this blog and keep everyone up to date on the Witzman family happenings! Thank you for taking the time to read and connect with us. Any tips or tricks for life during a big move? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment