Monday, March 16, 2015

Happy St.Patricks Day!

Happy St.Patricks Day everyone! Just a quick note about some things the leprechauns around our house have been up to. All weekend was pouring down rain. Not surprising for the PNW. Gracie and I played a couple rounds of Candyland and kept busy for the most part. We were so thankful when the sun came out this afternoon! Out came the soccer balls and sidewalk chalk! Gracie had the great idea to draw St.Patricks themed pictures on the concrete. Turned out pretty well if I do say so myself!
Most of the time the only March 17th celebrating we do is wear a little green to avoid the dreaded pinches but tonight as I was catching up on one of my favorite blogs Jenny Cookies, I stumbled across the easiest St.Patricks Day treats! If you haven't seen her blog before I highly recommend it! All you need is a bag of rainbow twizzlers and some rolos to create a fun pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. I used free bag tags from Harper Gray, found here to make the treats really festive. Simple and adorable goodies, an unbeatable combination! 
How do you guys celebrate St.Patricks Day? I would love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment