Saturday, April 18, 2015

National Animal Cracker Day!


One of my favorite snacks as a kid was animal crackers. Chocolate flavored, sprinkle coated or the original - I loved them ALL. Now that I'm a Mama myself I still love these tasty treats. & My kids love them too! My preferred brand has changed a bit but eating these still makes me feel like I'm five years old. Imagine my delight when I recently discovered Animal Crackers have their very own holiday! Seriously everything now days has its own holiday - but still, we celebrate!! In the spirit of this crazy holiday we made our favorite peanut butter dip! Baby is too small for peanut butter but my four year old Gracie is addicted. She would eat an entire jar of peanut butter in one sitting if I let her. You guys know I am a fan of all things QUICK & EASY and this dip is delicious and simple. Equal parts peanut butter and Greek yogurt mixed until smooth and creamy. Let the dip sit in the fridge at least 30mins and you have yourself one sweet treat. 
Peanut Butter Dip pairs well with strawberries, apple slices and of course ANIMAL CRACKERS! So yummy and I don't feel TOO guilty after indulging. If you guys have any easy & delicious recipes PLEASE share! I am always looking out for new foods to try :)

No comments:

Post a Comment