Monday, April 27, 2015

#MomCrushMonday

Can you believe it is already Monday? Grab a good cup of coffee and get ready for another inspiring Mama!
This week I am featuring Stephanie - she is the brains behind the blog The Inspired Mommy. If you haven't checked out her blog - follow the link - you won't be sorry! She is creative, healthy, organized and has TONS of ways to keep your kiddos entertained. Stephanie also takes breath taking portraits and I wish I lived closer to her so she could capture my sweet girls in such a special way. Here is her story: 



The LAST moments of 2014.
Hi, I'm Estella, Max, Leo and Augustin's mommy...but you can call me Stephanie. I am the voice behind the blog, The Inspired Mommy. My husband, Joshua, and I are raising our four children (ages 6,3,2 and 10 months) in Los Angeles. As a family of 6, we love to travel, take day trip adventures, have crazy family dance parties in our living room (somehow the limbo is always involved!), host parties but mostly just spend the time together. I personally have a photography obsession and I love to write, drink good wine and watch Shark Tank (😂). 
To be honest, I never expected to be a mom to four kids...I always adored children but I couldn't imagine even having one, let alone FOUR! But the second I met Estella I knew that I was born to be a mommy and I was born to love her (and her little brothers). The deeper I travel in this journey of motherhood, the more I realize how much I have to learn. You see, just when you think you "know" your child....they grow a bit older on you and morph into something totally new. Not to mention every single one of my kids couldn't be more different! 
Estella,age 6,  is my leader, my first born....she's impossible to sum up in a simple paragraph but I will say she's more than I ever imagined my daughter would be. She lives to give gifts to others, she is a beautiful ballerina and a rockstar drummer, she loves all things princesses but loves to search for bugs and worms. She's the best big sister I've ever known.
Max, age 3,  is reasonable and peaceful....he is wise beyond his years. He doesn't say a lot but when he does have something to say...it's definitely worth listening to. He always has a smile on his face and he tells me he will always be a mommy's boy.
Leo, age 2,  is pure fire and I love it. He is confident and so bright. The wilder he gets the curlier his hair gets. The other day I discovered that he knew his ABCs so I would say a couple of letters and then let him fill in the blank. One time in particular he wasn't interested in this game so I said "MNO..." And Leo looked at me with his signature smirk and  said "NOT P". He idolizes his big sister and brother and will do anything they ask of him...with the cutest little smile. 
 and Augustin, age 10 months, is the sweetest, chubbiest, most cuddly baby boy. We didn't expect to have a fourth child...a third son...but we are so grateful he is ours. He has all of our hearts!


So that's a little about me and my family. It's not always easy raising the "Fab Four"....they exhaust me beyond words at times...well most of the time BUT as I navigate my way through mommy hood....as I strive to mold them into the best versions of themselves...they are helping me find the best version of myself. I am so proud of them and I am so proud to be called "mommy."

No comments:

Post a Comment