Saturday, April 4, 2015

20 Facts About Me



1⃣ I am a follower of Jesus
2⃣ My daughters are the light of my life 
3⃣PNW Native 
4⃣My husband and I have been living on opposite coasts for the past 4months 
5⃣But this month I'm moving to FL to be with him 
6⃣ I love being a pediatric nurse 
7⃣Taylor Swift is my spirit animal 
8⃣i'm a HUGE bachelor/bachelorette fan 
9⃣ I don't mind doing laundry but DON'T ask me to fold it 
🔟the weather has a big impact on my mood 
1⃣1⃣prefer to cook in my crockpot 
1⃣2⃣i am proud of the fact i was a single parent for so long 
1⃣3⃣someday I want to be a Labor and Delivery nurse 
1⃣4⃣ i love reading 
1⃣5⃣i'm a little bit of a coffee snob 
1⃣6⃣never make my bed 
1⃣7⃣ i'm a hopeless romantic at heart 
1⃣8⃣i love talking about baby names 
1⃣9⃣This Fall i'm going back to school to get my bachelors 
2⃣0⃣ I am a brand new blogger & love all the new people i've been able to connect with! 

No comments:

Post a Comment